A fantasy football draft site reviewing actual drafts that occurred for the 2007 fantasy football season. Fantasy football tips our given to help you with your own fantasy football team. Fantasy football player rankings are provided for your use during your fantasy football draft.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

2007 Fantasy Football Draft Round 13

Round 13

121

Stephen Gostkowski

104

K


122

Miami

133

DT


123

Kevin Jones

73

RB

Best player on board, very happy with 5th RB

124

Santonio Holmes

204

WR


125

Derrick Mason

154

WR


126

Brandon Jones

229

WR


127

Ben Roethlisberger

142

QB


128

Dallas Clark

88

TE


129

Neil Rackers

114

K


130

Trent Green

161

QB


I swear I could hear a pin drop when I wrote "K. Jones" on the board, like the whole room forgot about him. Again best player available. Jones at worst will be out till week 6, and at best could be ready to go a few weeks earlier. I will take my chances on this with my 13th round pick, and my 5th running back. Only one more value pick left, and then it is kicker and defense time.

I note that everyone has a defense except me, so I am looking at Green Bay, Minnesota, and San Francisco. I am pretty sure I can take anyone of these that I want.

I also note that only me and 2 other guys have not picked kickers, and the 2 guys in question keep saying every round "Me and YOU, Man, no kickers till the last round". I got my eyes on Jason Elam, and I will take him early round 15. One more round of value I hope.

Click here for Round 14

No comments: