A fantasy football draft site reviewing actual drafts that occurred for the 2007 fantasy football season. Fantasy football tips our given to help you with your own fantasy football team. Fantasy football player rankings are provided for your use during your fantasy football draft.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

2007 Fantasy Football Draft Round 14

Round 14


131

Vernon Morency

81

RB

nice pick, I was thinking something like this

132

Randy McMichael

110

TE


133

Eli Manning

89

QB

nice value here, good backup

134

Jacksonville

203

DT

2nd defense, never waste

135

Jake Delhomme

118

QB

a step below Eli, but decent

136

Mike Bell

216

RB

No, he will annoy you

137

Ted Ginn

NR

WR

dont do it, let someone else

138

Matt Jones

165

WR

Number 1 WR in Jacksonville
my 5th WR

139

Eric Parker

NR

WR

should be on waiver wire

140

Joe Horn

225

WR

not a fan of Atlanta passing game

Can you say 3rd year breakout WR? He's the number 1 in Jacksonville, which isn't saying a whole lot, but after watching the garbage WR's that have been taken for the last several rounds, I am quite happy having Matt Jones as my 5th wide receiver.

Joe Horn slipped by me, but really I did not want anything to do with the Atlanta Falcons passing game. I passed on Alge Crumpler the same way, so no sweat off my back that I could have had Horn.

Time to go swipe the 3rd best kicker on my board for some more value.

Click here to go to Round 15

No comments: