A fantasy football draft site reviewing actual drafts that occurred for the 2007 fantasy football season. Fantasy football tips our given to help you with your own fantasy football team. Fantasy football player rankings are provided for your use during your fantasy football draft.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

2007 Fantasy Football Draft Round 9

Round 9

81

Brandon Jackson

91

RB

no harm

82

Fred Taylor

58

RB

no handcuff this year

83

Tony Romo

77

QB

Got the QB I wanted

84

Jerricho Cotchery

119

WR


85

New England

87

DT

4th D taken

86

Tatum Bell

129

RB


87

Ronald Curry

235

WR

Actually heard a few "good picks" with this one

88

Adrian Peterson

80

RB

didn't want

89

Warrick Dunn

112

RB

hell no

90

Julius Jones

51

RB

Solid value here

So this shut everyone up with the quarterback talk. I feel much safer having it now before 15 picks roll through before my next pick. I probably could have waited another round and picked up Jones here or Lewis, but better safe then sorry.

Still some good backs on the board for a 4th, including Jamal Lewis. I am looking that way and eyeing Rivers as my second quarterback for my next two picks. Gonna get as much value as I can until round 15 and 16 (kicker and defense round).

No comments: