A fantasy football draft site reviewing actual drafts that occurred for the 2007 fantasy football season. Fantasy football tips our given to help you with your own fantasy football team. Fantasy football player rankings are provided for your use during your fantasy football draft.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

2007 Fantasy Football Draft Recap

My final team looks like this -

Starters -
RB - Larry Johnson
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Steve Smith
WR - Javon Walker
WR - Randy Moss
TE - Tony Gonzalez
QB – Philip Rivers/Tony Romo
K – Jason Elam
D – Green Bay Packers

Reserves –
QB – Philip Rivers/Tony Romo
RB - Ahman Green
RB – Jerrious Norwood
RB – Kevin Jones
WR - Terry Glenn
WR - Matt Jones
TE – Jason Witten

Overall I am very happy with my draft. Solid starting lineup with lots of depth.

On a side note I am starting to hate blogger, as it will not let me show the draft correctly. Click this to start at the beginning. You will find links to the next round at the bottom of each post.

Also I am in the process of cleaning this thing up. I see a lot of my comments get cut off at 1024x768. Sorry about that. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: